Kensil 90 is a flux calcined medium flow rate filter aid, for filtering beer, sugar syrup, dry cleaning solvents, water and fruit juice etc.It can trap particles down to the micron-level and keep the water looking crystal-clear.
- It removes solids and other contaminants.
- It used for the filtration of antibiotics and other active enzymes, proteins, and contaminants in pharmaceuticals.
- It removes these unwanted particles from beer without affecting the taste or color.
- It integral part of the process that reclaims used lubricating oils
- It filters out particles—harmful or simply unsightly—that leave water foggy or dangerous
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
- COLOUR White
ORIGIN Fresh Water Phytoplankton - Diatomite